Spend Summer 2023 on Lake Superior with the best crew on the Great Lakes!
Grow your career in hospitality in our unique location!
- $16.00 - $16.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Apr 27, 2023)
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for supervising the cleaning of assigned rooms, linens, hallways, carpets and other designated amenities and areas in accordance with the highest cleanliness standards to ensure customer satisfaction. The Housekeeping Supervisor is also required to ensure that all daily housekeeping procedures and policies are followed. Housekeeping Supervisors may be required to perform administrative and housekeeper duties when necessary.
• Assists the Housekeeping Manager with daily duties
• Ensures that all employees (housekeepers, housemen, linen attendants, and general resort workers) report to duty punctually, well-groomed, and in proper attire.
• Assists in the development and implementation of schedules, duties, apparel, appearance, and conduct of all housekeeping staff
• Assists in the training of all Aramark and OSHA policies and procedures pertaining to employment, safety, and sanitation
• Ensures the establishment of effective and responsible guest relations and administers lost and found policy and procedure to ensure that all items are turned in daily and logged.
• Works closely with the maintenance department to ensure that all repairs are done and cleaned before the guest arrives.
• Directs the control of linen counts and handling, and maintains an inventory of rooms
• Orders and distributes all supplies and equipment, controlling costs
• Responsible for the motivation of housekeeping staff and ensuring the efficient use of staff to maximize productivity.
• Ensures that all work areas are neat, clean, and organized and performs such other duties as required or directed.
• Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies, and energy
• Report to work on time and in complete uniform
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• One year of previous supervisory or three years lead experience in housekeeping functions preferred.
• Position requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Demonstrates leadership potential.
• Read, write, and understand English.
• Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics.
• Ability to understand and carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Basic knowledge of infection control procedures and universal precautions.
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below.