Spend Summer 2023 on Lake Superior with the best crew on the Great Lakes!
Make you Below Deck dreams come true!
- $12.00 - $12.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (May 17, 2023)
The Deckhand is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction at the marina location by navigating vessels, assisting guests with boat operations, appropriately maintaining the dock area(s), cleaning and restocking vessels, and providing general customer service.
• Cleans and maintains docks and public areas to ensure safety and satisfaction of guests and marina staff.
• Ensure customers understand boating safety, operation of the vessel and aid with docking and piloting of boats
• Cleans interior and exterior of vessels to ensure safety and satisfaction of guests
• Restocks, refuels, maintains, and prepares vessels for guests
• May assist customers with transporting luggage
• Greet customers and assist with inquiries or concerns while anticipating the customers’ needs
• Provides excellent service and positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Previous experience working in a marina preferred
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
• Must possess valid driver’s license
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below