Drive in Aspen, Colorado (Training, Housing, ski pass, and Benefits Available)!
- $19.07 / hour
- Entry level
- Start Date:
RFTA IS HIRING BUS OPERATORS: Now Accepting CDL Bus Operator Applications for Seasonal employment with Potential for Promotion to Full-Time, Year-Round Positions! RFTA has a high and unique need for CDL Bus Drivers this Summer, Fall, and Winter as a result of the Grand Avenue Bridge Construction in Glenwood Springs. Due to this unique opportunity, RFTA is looking for Seasonal Drivers that are interested in Seasonal Employment with the opportunity for promotion to full-time employment, which provides drivers with an excellent benefits package, including full health insurance, life insurance, dental, vision, and RFTA’s retirement benefits. RFTA Seasonal employment offers the following:
- Entry wages start at $19.07/hour plus OT opportunities.
- Free Healthcare supplemental package
- Housing Opportunities
- Free Bus Pass and Dependent Pass
- Paid CDL Training, if needed
- Possible opportunity for promotion to full-time at end of winter season, with full RFTA Benefits package, including health, life, pension, dental and vision.
For Application, please visit our online Application here: https://www.rfta.com/employment/employment-application/
EEO/AAP/Drug Free Employer