Hospitality Team Member
Rawah Ranch in located IN COLORADO near both Glendevey, CO and Jelm, WY.
- Glendevey, Colorado
- unknown / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 6 months (May 13, 2020)
Rawah Guest Ranch in Glendevey, CO is looking for a dedicated, hardworking, and responsible service-hospitality team member to join our staff for the 2020 ranch season which runs May 13th, 2020 through October 5th, 2020. Applicants must be available for the duration of the season, with flexibility for minor travel if already scheduled and coordinated in advance with management and team members (weddings, etc.).
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualities:
- Possesses a hardworking and self-driven work ethic
- Understands and prioritizes work-related responsibilities before and above personal recreation/free-time
- Follows instructions and works cooperatively with management and coworkers
- Able to independently identify and complete additional tasks that have not been assigned by management in order to support the entire staff
- Ability to relate well with guests and teammates in a professional and service-oriented manner
- Positive attitude with the ability to demonstrate flexibility and adjust to shifting responsibilities as unexpected tasks arise (and they will!)
- Willingness to work beyond specified hours during busiest weeks of the year and/or as other team members need coverage for personal travel/emergencies
The hospitality/lodge team member will alternate between hospitality teams throughout the season assisting in guest accommodations and light front desk duties to allow some differentiation in responsibilities.
- Maintain clean and orderly guest accommodations by providing daily room service and responding promptly and professionally to guest requests for additional amenities (extra pillows, wine glasses, etc.)
- Daily cleans will include bathroom cleaning, bed-making, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, emptying trash cans, replenishing towels, collecting dishes, etc.
- Complete cabin cleaning and turnover following guest departure
- Cabin refreshment in preparation for arriving guests (fresh flowers, guest gifts, etc.)
- Working cooperatively with service-hospitality teammates to complete daily/weekly projects (ongoing linen laundry, organization, reporting maintenance issues, etc.)
- Check guests in/out occasionally and assist with inventory and other office tasks as needed
ALL Staff Members:
- ALL members of the Rawah Guest Ranch staff will be asked to fill additional roles on the ranch in other departments as necessary (I.e., supporting the Rawah Kids Program, Front Desk, etc.)
- ALL members of the Rawah Guest Ranch staff will be assigned to host and participate in multiple evening activities and special events throughout the week
- Stand/walk for long periods of time without breaks, bend, push, pull and lift up 50 lbs or more with ease
- Fluency in English
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
- No dogs
- Competitive pay with overtime, room and board included
- Colorado’s most spectacular work environment, in the heart of the Roosevelt National Forest
- Enjoy all the ranch has to offer in your time off (generally Wednesday late mornings following guest departure, until Thursdays mid-day; additional personal time off during the week will be coordinated with Management and co-workers in your department)
- Amenities: Wifi, on-site landlines for personal phone calls (no cell service on the ranch)
Thank you for your interest in joining the 2020 Rawah Guest Ranch staff. We really think there is no better place to work. If we believe you are a good fit for the team, we will contact you with further interest.