Seasonal Tasting Room position in the Willamette Valley
Idyllic ridge with 4 volcanoes and a variety of wildlife.
- Newberg, Oregon
- $13.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Winery Tasting Room Seasonal Position
Raptor Ridge Winery
18700 SW Hillsboro Hwy, Newberg, OR 97132
Looking for someone who wants to learn about service and wine.
- About the different AVAs and their history.
- The winemaking process and factors that influence the character of wine.
- How to taste and talk about wine.
- Attain an OLCC Alcohol Service Permit and a Food Handler’s License.
- Educate guests on wine culture and our wines.
Regular Maintenance Requirements:
- Keep the Tasting Room clean and stocked.
- Follow Covid-19 sanitization procedures.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to stay on your feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Work with Tasting Room, Wine Club, and Event Managers accordingly.
- Be able to work weekends.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Hours are 10am to 5-ish pm.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Not a remote position.
- Part-time or Full-time option.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org