Where old and new friends come together! We are an exceptional "service team" dedicated to providing outstanding guest experiences filled with tradition and true western hospitality resulting in lifelong memories and loyalty! We preserve the natural beauty of the desert and strive to give a true western experience to our guests while providing a professional level of appearance and service. Our team is a family supporting one another in a positive work experience, creating lifetime memories for our guests and our staff.
• Respect- Our success is based on mutual respect for each other's individuality and talents. We are approachable and empathize with the concerns and needs of our guests and team.
• Integrity- We act with integrity at all times, thus creating trust, honesty, openness, and sincerity.
• Service- We are passionate about service and work with great enthusiasm to enhance the experiences of our guests and team.
• Team- We act as a team supporting all areas of the Ranch in our UNIFIED goal of creating exceptional guest service.
• Environment- We support each other in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment. We act in the best interest of our surroundings and support local green programs.
At Rancho de los Caballeros, we are committed to maintaining personal service in a unique and inviting atmosphere. We are looking for enthusiastic applicants with exceptional guest service skills and a diligent work ethic. Please complete the application in its entirety. Incomplete or inaccurate applications will not be considered. Please provide full addresses for all employers. Include all zip codes, area codes and telephone numbers where they are requested. All references will be checked. Many things enter into consideration for employment and assignment to a specific job. These include your willingness to accept an entry-level job, the positions available when you apply, dates available for employment, and previous experience which may be utilized. Schedules will vary and you MUST be available nights, weekends, and holidays. Please enter ACCURATE dates for employment availability. For more information about our Ranch please visit our website at www.ranchodeloscaballeros.com.
Bartender: Interested applicants must have a positive attitude and diligent work ethic. Previous bar experience is required. You must also be adaptable to any property-specific procedures and be able to work in a TEAM environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: set-up/break-down of bar service area; comprehension of restaurant POS system, menus, and service process; comprehension of beer, liquor, and wine lists; learn and execute the Ranch signature drink recipes; exceptional and attentive guest service; work special functions such as desert cookouts, conference center events, and LCGC Golf club events as scheduled. You must be physically able to complete the following on a regular basis: bend; squat; lift up to 50 pounds; lift and transport service trays; be on your feet for extended periods of time. You must be willing to work in other departments as necessary. You must have a basic knowledge of wine and wine service.