Dining Room ManagerApply Now
The Dining Room Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining the service culture of the Dining Room and all Food and Beverage functions at the Ranch. This individual will be responsible for leading the department-level restaurant operations, maintaining the highest level of guest experience and training and managing a staff of servers and support people.
This individual will demonstrate leadership, positive attitude, quality, maturity, professionalism and the talent to build and lead a successful team. The ranch is an upscale property with diverse food outlets primarily focusing on our upscale dining room located in the main Ranch lodge.
This is a seasonal position with a competitive monthly salary and a seasonal bonus program.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for the service process with the communication skills to convey this commitment to your team.
- Experience managing the service team in an upscale restaurant setting. Comfortable with table setup and step by step service sequencing.
- Ability to train your team to provide fine dining service and maintain this quality throughout our season.
- Ability to manage a staff of diverse team members to produce outstanding results for our guests.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey information to guests, staff, peers and executive management.
- Experience with scheduling and labor forecasting to various business levels.
- Good computer skills and able to quickly familiarize yourself with various POS systems.
Successful performance is measured by consistent delivery of exceptional service to our guests based upon guest surveys, customer feedback and from the perspective of our General Manager.