Help plan Outdoor Ed adventures for youth on 268 acres of picturesque wilderness in northwest NJ
Beautiful 268-acre campus with 15 acre lake, with abundance of wildlife, birds and fish.
- year round
- Blairstown, New Jersey
- $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 / year
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Jan 08, 2024)
Come plan and lead outdoor adventures for historically marginalized youth on Princeton-Blairstown Center’s beautiful 268-acre campus near the Delaware Water Gap Recreation Area! Be part of a diverse and collaborative year-round team as we develop and deliver environmental and outdoor (ropes and challenge course) programs for schools, community-based organizations, and university partners in the New York metropolitan area. Our Program Manager supports the VP of Programs and Assistant Director in all aspects of program management, coordination, implementation, and delivery at the Blairstown Campus and have the opportunity to lead our award-winning Summer Bridge program as the primary on-site coordinator.
- Job Location – Blairstown, NJ
- Salary Range $45-50k (Depending on Experience),
- Excellent time off package (3 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days, 11 Holidays, 1 Heritage Day, 2 wellness days),
- Generous health care/dental/vision package, 3% employer contribution to 401k, bonus, $1,000 annual professional development funds, in-service training, food, shared house/private bedroom in recently renovated semi-furnished house (room & board valued at $20k).
- Start Date – January 8, 2024
BIPOC are strongly encouraged to apply. PBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in its work and staffing.