Do you have a spirit for adventure? Can you provide great customer service? #BEST.SUMMER.EVER
One of the most exciting and pristine locations on Earth!
- $12.50 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (Mar 29, 2020)
We have driving opportunities in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Denali, McKinley, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan. No experience necessary! Our paid training classes begin in March. If you already have your CDL, expand your experience and knowledge driving for the largest tour operator in Alaska.
- Performs a variety of customer service and driving tasks.
- Applies knowledge of FMSCA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) Regulations through required documents maintained daily.
- Routinely, drives a motor coach and provides narrated tours.
- Performs inspections on vehicles and basic mechanical duties.
- Applies knowledge of the area to provide information to passengers.
Availability: Full Time.
Season runs May thru September.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to safely drive a motor coach while speaking to passengers, answering questions and providing narration, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- One year of experience in positions involving customer service.
- Current, valid CDL is required (may be obtained through Company training course.)
- Current, valid driver's license, with a clean driving record is required.
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen. This position will also be part of the random drug screen pool.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
How to Apply
Complete your application by clicking APPLY NOW