Front Desk AgentApply Now
The Front Desk Agent will oversee all guest operations from general inquiries, retail sales, lodging sales, activities sales and anything else the guest may require. You are their point of contact and are there to answer any and all of their questions courteously and with a smile.
- Welcome guests upon entering the lodge.
- Answer any questions they may have.
- Direct them to where on the Ranch they need to be.
- Must be completely knowledgeable on the Ranch and all of its amenities and current rates.
- Comfortable using the front desk POS.
- Basic computer skills and understanding.
- Comfortable using credit cards and making cash transactions.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Be in constant contact with the housekeeping department and in turn aware of room statuses for guest check in.
- Be in constant contact with the wrangler regarding schedule changes.
- Check in all lodging guests – provide them with their key, ensure their bill is finalized and they have all the necessary information to ensure they have an enjoyable stay.
- Check in all horseback riding reservations – ensure waivers have been completed, bills have been paid and the guests know how to get to the stables.
- Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Collect guest feedback and relay to appropriate department manager.
- Responds to telephone and in-person enquiries regarding reservations, ranch information and guest concerns.
- Comfortable using suggestive selling techniques to increase overall sales.
- Be results driven.
- Monitor and replenish coffee station.
- Assist with laundry if needed.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints and problems in a quick, efficient manner ensuring a high level of guest satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Ensure retail space is kept clean, tidy and stocked at all times.
- Informs management in ample time when stocks are low.
- Complete all opening and closing procedures as instructed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess a positive attitude at all times.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess strong organization and time management skills.
- Must be guest service focused and a team player.
- Dependable, reliable and personable at all times.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able and willing to work independently.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Perform physical activities such as lifting up to 25lbs, stooping, walking and standing for extended periods of time.
- Follow all safety and emergency procedures so as to ensure a safe working environment.
Education and Experience
- High school Diploma or equivalent GED.
- 2+ years customer service experience in a fast paced environment.