Housekeeping in the Rockies
it's a little piece of heaven
- year round
- Bayfield, Colorado
- $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 / year + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Jan 31, 2023)
Housekeeping Manager– Pine River Lodge
Job Purpose: Clean and supervise work activities of cleaning personnel ensuring clean, orderly attractive cabins and surroundings.
- Obtains list of vacant cabins to be cleaned and check-ins to prepare/prioritize work assignments. Advises manager, desk clerk of rooms ready for check-ins.
- Assigns housekeepers their duties and inspects work for quality.
- oversees cleaning supplies & linen stock to ensure adequate supplies. Issues supplies & equipment to workers.
- Maintain cleaning vehicles
- Examines cabins, bathrooms, bedrooms, halls, kitchens and outside areas to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment and makes recommendations to management.
- Trains new employees
- Assists in controlling expenses by the housekeeping department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of housekeeping experience in a commercial environment in a supervisory and cleaning capacity
How to Apply
E-Mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org