WE'RE HIRING!! At The Heart of Southern Utah's National Parks & Monuments
3 National Perks, hike / bike trails, Anasazi sites, Best Friends Animal Society
- Kanab, Utah
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jul 15, 2017)
We're looking for friendly, fun, dynamic people who:
• Make smart decisions
• Can bust butt in a fun, yet challenging environment
• LOVE FOOD!
• Engage in authentic conversation with perfect strangers
• Take pride in themselves, their work & their surroundings
• Have had their life changed by an awesome dining experience
• Love teamwork and honest feedback from co-workers
• Want to be a part of the burgeoning food scene in Kanab, Utah
• Love the outdoors and the incomparable beauty of Southern Utah's Red Rock Country
Peekaboo Canyon Wood Fired Kitchen is a full service vegetarian / vegan restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our menu features artisanal wood fired pizza, eclectic favorite food entrees, house made desserts and pastries. We have a full service bar, local craft beers, fine wines and craft cocktails.
Servers: Must have Alcoholic Beverage Server Certification and Food Handlers Permit (we will help accomplish this)
Line Cooks: Must have prior experience and current food handlers permit.
Housing - Low-cost staff accommodation available.
How to Apply
Please send work history or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org