Join Park City Transit for the Summer or Winter season!
Skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, dining, shopping, nightlife, Sundance Film Festival, and more!
- Park City, Utah
- $22.77 - $28.09 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
SEASONAL BUS DRIVER
$22.77 To 28.09 Hourly (Depends on Experience)
Join Park City Transit for the summer or winter seasons! We offer flexible schedules, housing assistance (first month free!), Paid Training, End of Season Bonus up to $2,000, a Stipend for Spanish and/or American Sign Language skills, Upward Career Mobility, Recreation Benefits that include membership to the MARC (Municipal Athletic Recreation Center), Ice Rink, Golf Discounts, etc.
Under the direction and supervision of an assigned Transit supervisor, you will operate a bus for the safe transportation of passengers to assigned locations over designated routes in Park City and Summit County. Also, perform related duties as assigned to ensure efficient Transit operations.
- Ability to pass and maintain DOT and Essential Physical Requirements including mandatory and random drug screening.
- Acceptable driving record
- 21 years of age
- Must complete the Park City Transit bus driver training program and any other relevant or assigned Bus Driver Training.
- Ability to obtain City and Transit NIMS certifications
- Preferred: Spanish-speaking skills
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply through our online application by clicking the Apply Now button.