Join us in lovely Park City!
Join one of the Biggest and Best Mountain Resorts in the U.S.
Voted Park City’s Best Place to Work with over 20 employees by the Park Record 2018 People’s Choice Awards! Park City is the largest ski area in the United States. With over 7,300 acres, 300+ trails, 38 lifts, seven terrain parks, 14 bowls, Park City is an easily accessible, world-class mountain destination located in an authentic historic western town.
Conveniently located less than 40 miles from the Salt Lake City Airport.
Jobs in the Spotlight
Ski For Free & Without Reservations!
Welcome Back Winter in Park City
About Park City
There is only ONE. Park City
Park City is the largest ski resort in the United States. Our employees come from around the country and the world. We work hard and play harder in our mountain paradise.
The opportunities, the fun, and the excitement are endless... just like the famous Powder.
The Employee Experience
living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America's largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that's as charming as it is rewarding.
Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer.
our Commitment to safety
To further prioritize the health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re imagined the resort experience for the summer and winter seasons. Our approach to safety will be consistent across our family of resorts to provide you with a familiar and comfortable experience regardless of where you decide to start your Experience of a Lifetime. Click here to learn more.
Employee PROTOCOLS & training
- All employees are required to wear a face covering and follow the company’s safety protocols and procedures at all times, including regular hand washing and the use of Personal Protective Equipment and Personal Protective Gear.
- Employees will receive COVID-19 protocol training from your department leaders and local Health & Safety on your first day.
- Employees will undergo daily health screenings and receive appropriate training to ensure safety.
- Employees are required to stay at home if sick.
- Employees who are off work and engaged in recreational activities on our resorts are expected to follow our requirements for masks, physical distancing, and sanitizing protocols
You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us.
Room and Board
Park City does not offer employee housing, but the surrounding areas of Park City, Heber, Salt Lake City, and Provo have a large assortment of housing options and costs. You should expect to have enough money for first and last month's rent as well as a security deposit.
Please visit our housing link for more information: http://www.parkcitymountain.com/About/Housing.aspx
Doing what you love comes with great benefits for you and your family:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
Getting Here and Getting Around
FREE UTA Salt Lake City Bus: Employees who reside in the Salt Lake City area are eligible to participate in the resort's Utah Transit Authority Commuter Bus program. The resort subsidizes 100% of the cost! UTA bus schedule.
The Free Park City Bus System: The town of Park City has a free bus system that many team members use to get around town. If you don't have transportation, ask if the housing is on the free bus route. This will provide you with transportation to everything you need, including the resort. Please follow this link for information: Park City Transportation.
Park City is an exciting place to be in the Winter & Summer! There is always something going on; whether it's a concert on the Plaza or a skiing competition up on the mountain. Sometimes, it's both. Park City is well known for our free Spring Concert series. Busy restaurants line Main Street, and mountains surround us covered in some of the best trails in the world. You'll never be bored!
How to Apply
Please apply online.