Re-imagine the dining experience
Beautiful Park City, Utah
- Park City, Utah
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 25, 2019)
As a part of the Vail Resorts Culinary Team you will have the chance to gain real-world experience within our kitchens & restaurants. These positions allow you to hone your skills with regional talent and professionals in our famous restaurants. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us and you’ll instantly feel at home.
The Advanced Cook supervises food preparation and production for breakfast and/or lunch and dinner shifts, and to perform a variety of kitchen management functions, including ordering, inventory control, and assistance in menu planning. In a small restaurant operation, to serve as chef, supervising all food preparation and production and performing all kitchen management functions.
What’s in it for you?
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development