Work as a Hilton & Park City employee at The DoubleTree Park City!
DoubleTree Hotel; Hilton & Vail Resorts Perks; Great Team!
- Park City, Utah
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Sep 12, 2018)
Voted Park City’s Best Place to Work with over 20 employees by the Park Record 2018 People’s Choice Awards!
An Entry Maintenance Tech at The DoubleTree is responsible for maintaining all facilities at the hotel in a safe and efficient manner while adhering to the DoubleTree's standards of guest service. Join our team and enjoy the perks of being a Vail Resorts AND Hilton Hotels employee! This includes a Free Epic Pass for yourself & your dependents, Hilton Hotels discounts around the world, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401-k, resort retail/rental, restaurant, and hotel discounts, free leadership classes, career development opportunities within both companies, and so much more!
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform entry-level maintenance work in several of the following areas: electrical, plumbing, welding, carpentry, painting, mechanical, equipment operation, cabinet/countertop/trim/drywall installation, HVAC, etc.
- Assist higher level techs with more complex tasks.
- Assist with pool and spa testing and maintenance.
- Attend to any work orders, guest requests, housekeeping requests, front desk requests, room calls, etc.
- Maintain all Facilities and Operating Systems in a safe and efficient working order.
- Complete assigned tasks in a safe, timely manner.
- Work with outside contractors to provide necessary improvements or maintenance as directed.
- Carry ladder up and down stairs with required tools (may exceed 20 lbs). May require lifting arms above head and shoulders to work in a ceiling (i.e. small leaks, electrical shorts, replace motors, etc.).
- Maintain records of all work activities and support materials.
- Provide written reports to other departments as needed.
- Ensure safe disposal of all waste material.
- Maintain tools and work area in safe, secure, and efficient manner.
- Work with other departments when directed.
- Keep track of supplies and fill out a requisition for needed supplies.
- Assist with preventative maintenance in common areas and guest rooms.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent - required.
- Trade School Diploma/Certificate - preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at one time -required.
- Must be able to stand or walk for up to 8 hours - required.
- Must have a flexible schedule to include working nights and weekends - required.
- Previous maintenance experience - required.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge - required.
- CPO Certified and experience with pool/tub operations - preferred.
How to Apply