Work Mornings - Ski or Ride all Afternoon!
Great Schedule; Fun Team; Work Outside
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (Nov 12, 2018)
Voted Park City’s Best Place to Work with over 20 employees by the Park Record 2018 People’s Choice Awards!
Parking Attendants will provide exceptional guest service by welcoming our guests and directing their vehicles in and out of resort parking lots in an efficient and safe manner. This position may provide routine maintenance to base areas. In addition to guest customer service, this position also includes some snow removal, trash removal, basic maintenance procedures, and general labor. The Parking Attendant shift begins early morning, and is over by Noon each day - giving you afternoons free to ski and/or snowboard! Receive perks such as a Free Epic Pass, retail/rental and restaurant discounts, free leadership & career development classes, and so much more!
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Opening and closing duties within the Base Area Parking Department.
- Assisting with parking lot set up and evaluating parking procedures on peak days.
- Provide exceptional guest service by welcoming our guests and directing their vehicles in and out of resort parking lots in an efficient and safe manner.
- Assist with traffic control as guests leave the resort.
- Being knowledgeable of your resort and assisting and answering questions from guests when needed.
- Assisting with snow removal where needed.
- Having an upbeat can-do attitude.
- Adhering to all grooming standards.
- Following and enforcing parking procedures.
- Create the "Experience of a Lifetime" for our internal and external guests!
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Able to carry 50 lbs.