Hiring final spots for our ski shops! Join us in Park City this winter!
Rental Shop; Career Development Opportunities; Great Team!
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (Nov 12, 2018)
Voted Park City’s Best Place to Work with over 20 employees by the Park Record 2018 People’s Choice Awards!
Rental Technicians are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service and assisting customers with ski and snowboard rental equipment. Each interaction with a guest provides the opportunity to create a positive impact on their experience both in-store and out on the mountain - ensure guests have been properly fitted for boots, skis/snowboards, poles, and helmets, and are prepared for a fun day on the mountain! Enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself and your dependents, specific retail-team discounts, resort restaurant discounts, leadership classes, and more!
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Fit Boots, Skis, Snowboards and/or Poles to guest satisfaction
- Ensure guests are well-equipped for a day on the mountain
- Remain current on new industry products and trends while demonstrating knowledge of products
- Demonstrate proper knowledge of company cash handling policies and procedure
- Arrive on time, with clean, proper uniform, and neat appearance
- Other in-store job duties as assigned by manager
- Basic computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- English fluency - required
- Friendly, personable and comfortable working with people
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights and weekends - required
- Ability to perform additional in-store tasks when the store is busy - required
- Experience with rental POS systems - preferred
- Passion for the snowsport industry - preferred