Looking for a Resort Job starting NOW? Join our Maintenance Team - Seasonal or Year Round!
Park City Resort; Great Maintenance Team; Career Development Opportunities
- Park City Resort, Utah
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Mar 06, 2018)
The Grounds Maintenance Crew is responsible for resort maintenance and other duties/tasks that occur during the shift, including snow removal and performing various maintenance/repairs to the resort property as required. The position is primarily Snow Removal through April 8, 2018, and involves the operation of snow blowers and small equipment and, possibly, truck snowplow operation. Throughout the remainder of the year, the role is primarily Resort Village Maintenance. Each interaction provides the opportunity to positively impact both our guests and fellow employees who work in various buildings throughout the resort! Join the team today and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself and your dependents, lodging, rental, and retail discounts, career development opportunities, in-resort leadership classes, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-k, and more!
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for tools, radio, parts issued by tool room personnel.
- Report all emergencies, equipment issues, and other issues to immediate supervisor.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the resort’s etiquette guidelines.
- Inspect base area and on-mountain facilities on a regular basis - clearing away snow that may be an obstacle to the general public.
- Plan and carry out minor maintenance and repair tasks as part of regular inspections.
- Pick up trash and keep resort areas clean.
- Confer regularly with immediate supervisor and various department personnel to plan and coordinate activities/projects (such as repairs), exchange information, resolve problems, etc.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Follow appropriate safety and security procedures.
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time; ability to lift and carry heavy objects, bending, squatting.
- Able to use ladders to access equipment rooms throughout the property.
- Ability to work around motors, pumps, gear boxes, boilers, chillers, etc. Work will be performed around potentially moving parts requiring safety precautions to be taken.
- High school diploma.
- Advanced Ski/Snowboard ability is required.
- Valid US Drivers License is required.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW to view details and to apply online