Work with children in the most unique classroom ever - Park City Resort!
Grand Summit Hotel; Newly Renovated; High-Volume Guest Visits
- Park City Resort, Utah
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jan 25, 2018)
Do you love working with kids? Join our resort-based Childcare team, and have the opportunity to work with kids each day in one of the most unique classrooms ever - Park City Resort! Organize, coordinate, and supervise the daily operations alongside the rest of our Childcare staff members, and help provide these kids with fun experiences whether they're just visiting for a few days, or are in our program year-round!
- Effectively handle customer issues relating to the center.
- Communicate effectively with parents and properly with children.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Attend staff meetings and other special trainings.
- Follow lesson plan and carry out age appropriate activities.
- Provide a safe environment for children at all times.
- Ensure rooms are kept in a tidy manner throughout the day.
- Follow correct procedures during check in and checkout process.
- Efficiently communicate with other caregivers in regards to child information and care.
- Maintain and file children’s records such as child report cards and review them with parents.
- Ensure that all state-daycare licensing requirements are maintained.
- Maintain records of children such as accident reports, registration forms etc.
- Communicate with office pertaining to revenue payments and drop-ins.
- Provide information such as daily rates and activities to guests when appropriate.
- Perform other related jobs as necessary.
- High School education or equivalent.
- At least 6 months childcare experience or study preferred.
- Strong knowledge of childcare program development and implementation.
- Enjoyment of and enthusiasm for childcare.
- Excellent team building and leadership skills.
- Must be 18 years of age or older per state requirements.
- Strong organizational skills.
- CPR and first aid training with certification is desirable.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Extended sitting, standing, bending, lifting, etc.
- Standing, hiking, or walking.
- Tolerate all weather conditions.
- Ability to tolerate high levels of stress and high levels of noise.
- Free Epic Pass for yourself & dependents!
- Refunds available if you've already purchased your 17/18 Season Pass!
- Restaurant, retail, and lodging discounts.
- Career development opportunities!
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW to complete our online application