Join our Inventory Systems Team Today and Kickstart your F&B Career!
Based in the Grand Summit Hotel, drive between both base areas, deliver items to restaurants
- Park City Resort, Utah
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jan 08, 2018)
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain the loading dock facility in a clean, safe, condition at all times.
- Develop relationships with merchants, vendors, and complex occupants to facilitate their needs of the loading dock facility.
- Track all activity within the facility.
- Ensure loading dock rules and regulations are being adhered to.
- Perform basic ordering, processing, and record-keeping tasks.
- Responsible for receiving, unpacking, examining goods, and ensuring entire order is received.
- Work with supervisor to develop, prioritize, and effectively implement the area work list.
- Partner with the Base Ops and Environmental teams to maintain the trash and recycling operations in an acceptable manner.
- Load, unload, move, and store supplies and goods on pallets, trays, and shelves.
- Appropriately use power equipment and forklift to move goods and fill orders.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required.
- Read, write, and speak fluent English - required.
- Stand, sit, kneel, walk, strong eye sight - required.
- Valid Driver's License - required.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis - required.
- Basic computer skills, MS Office, and Internet - required.
- At least 2 years of light duty equipment operations experience - required.
- Record keeping, data entry, and strong organizational skills - required.
- Ability to work in a variety of summer and winter outdoor conditions - preferred.
Enjoy Perks Such As:
- Free Epic Pass!
- Refunds available for previously purchased Epic passes
- Discounted Epic Passes for qualified dependents
- Friends and Family day-tickets
- Restaurant, Retail, and Lodging discounts
- Free SLC-PC Connect Bus Pass
How to Apply
Click on APPLY NOW to see more details and a link to apply online