Join our Park City Team as a Rental Equipment Technician!
Fun, dynamic atmosphere; high-volume rental shops; take ski/ride breaks!
- Park City Resort, Utah
- $11.25 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Nov 06, 2017)
Rental Technicians are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service and assisting customers with rental equipment.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Fit Boots, Skis, Snowboards and/or Poles to guest satisfaction
- Ensure guests are well-equipped for a day on the mountain
- Remain current on new industry products and trends while demonstrating knowledge of products
- Demonstrate proper knowledge of company cash handling policies and procedure
- Arrive on time, with clean, proper uniform, and neat appearance
- Other in-store job duties as assigned by manager
- Basic computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- English fluency - required
- Friendly, personable and comfortable working with people
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights and weekends - required
- Ability to perform additional in-store tasks when the store is busy - required
- Experience with rental POS systems - preferred
- Passion for the snowsport industry - preferred
Some of the benefits include:
- Free Epic ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent training and professional development
How to Apply
Apply online via the link provided below.