Help us create a world class guest experience - Guest Services Associate Needed!
Panguitch Lake Resort is on the southern shores of Panguitch Lake in the scenic Rockies of Southern Utah. The lake is near everything a nature lover looks for as well as world class trout fishing.
- Panguitch, Utah
- $10.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Apr 25, 2020)
We are looking for a full-time Guest Services Associate who will be responsible for managing daily operations of the convenience store, rentals, and reservations for our customers. If you love to provide quality service and also love the resort atmosphere - this is the place for you!
Panguitch Lake Resort is a beautiful fishing and outdoor recreation resort with a fun working environment. A positive attitude, reliability, and willingness to work hard are must haves for this role. The position will require the ability to work efficiently to make sure our guests are always taken care of. It is important that you have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a positive manner to help support a great environment at Panguitch Lake. Being highly organized, quick to learn, and great at multi-tasking will be valuable skills for this role. Phone etiquette and excellent communication skills are top priorities as well. Your success in this role will be evidenced in the interactions you have with guests and team members each day.
- Managing incoming reservations
- Operations of the convenience store and guest services
- Inventory management
- Manage maintenance requests
- Communications with owners and guests
- Manage vendor relationships
- Scheduling and filing duties as needed
- Prior retail or office experience is preferred
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Practice honesty and accountability
- Ability to positively communicate with team members and guests
- Organized and efficient
- Attention to detail and high standards of service
- Housing can be provided at very minimal cost ($30/month)
- Resort opens May 1st and closes October 15th
- All staff needs to be onsite by April 25th
- Hourly pay is negotiable and is based on qualifications and experience
How to Apply
Please fill out the application: