You can tell your friends you lived in Death Valley!
Family owned and operated. You get to work one on one with the owners in a National Park!
- Death Valley, California
- $14.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Panamint Springs is focused on providing a positive guest experience to all visitors who come through our family-owned and operated desert oasis. Whether stopping through for gas, lunch/dinner at our restaurant and bar or looking for a cozy place to sleep, the guest experience is our main priority.
We are looking for someone with a willingness to work and go above and beyond to fill the position of housekeeper for our motel lodging. Job duties include, cleaning guest rooms and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and organization. Housekeepers must also maintain laundry and keep track of housekeeping inventory. In addition to cleaning used motel rooms, housekeepers are expected and required to check and dust vacant rooms daily and treat stay-over rooms as checkouts. Candidates must be able to provide useful visitor information for guests passing through the area as well.
- Stripping rooms of dirty linens and trash
- Stocking rooms with clean linens and amenities
- Making beds to motel standards
- Thoroughly cleaning all aspects of each room daily
- Conducting detailed cleaning projects periodically
- Conducting daily room inspections for any issues or maintenance needs, and reporting any damages and/or maintenance needs found in the motel rooms to the front desk and management team
- Washing and drying laundry for all motel rooms and campground items, as well as folding laundry to decrease the likelihood of wrinkling
- Communicating with the front desk about issues with rooms and when rooms are ready for guests
- Fulfil additional tasks as needed and defined by the lead housekeeper, lodging manager or by any other member of the management team
We provide on-site training for standard motel cleaning, although previous experience in housekeeping is helpful. To be successful in this role, candidates must:
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Value cleanliness
- Have a resiliency to dirtiness, (having a strong stomach)
- Possess strong communication skills and time management skills.
- To be considered for this position applicants must be able to read and write and have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
Applicants must have a desire and willingness to work as a team within the housekeeping department, as well as the ability to work well in communicating with other departments and reporting to the lead housekeeper and management team at Panamint Springs Resort.
Our Guest Mission Statement:
"To maximize our guest's experience through promoting their connection to our location and surrounding areas. We will provide a comfortable base camp where guests can retreat to the comforts of civilization after a day of exploration. We will promote this connection to the natural surrounding through informative interaction with our guests, showcasing the area's natural and historic features, and providing comfortable accommodations amenities and spectating points."
Our Company Mission Statement:
"To ensure that every visitor to the resort has a positive and memorable experience by providing outstanding service and treating all visitors as guests of the Cassell Family."
How to Apply
Please email your resume to Victoria at email@example.com.