Pacific Seafood is hiring! No experience needed, Housing Available. Warrenton, Oregon
Live on the Oregon Coast!
- Warrenton, Oregon
- $15.00 - $15.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Pacific Seafood - Warrenton is hiring Seafood Processors. We are looking for team members that would like to work up to a 6 month contract. The starting rate is $15.00 per hour with overtime after 10 hours in a day and/or 40 hours in a week.
Housing is provided! At a cost of $15.00 per day. Check out our great housing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence, and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
- Inspect and grade product.
- Sort and separate products by species, size, quality, or color.
- Clean product.
- Place product in containers or on conveyors.
- Remove or pick debris or product from the conveyor.
- Sanitize work area and equipment.
- Properly package product.
- Properly sort and sort out excess products.
- Assist with workspace, plant clean-up, and upkeep.
- Adhere to all sanitation and product quality policies.
- Communicate quality issues to supervisors and leads.
- Maintain plant safety at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are located along the Oregon Coast, in close proximity to many attractions. Astoria is just a few minutes from us – where you will find lots of small shops, restaurants, and museums. Columbia Maritime Museum, the Museum of Whimsy, Flavel House, and the Oregon Film museum (Goonies, Kindergarten Cop and Free Willy to only mention a few movies that were filmed here) Seaside if about 20 minutes away and you can enjoy the hustle and bustle of a true beach town on the coast. Cannon Beach is just few minutes past Seaside and there you will find the famous Haystack Rock and a cute little beach town much more laid back then Seaside. Want to stay close to Warrenton, you can enjoy a great bike ride out Fort Stevens, or check out the old ship wreck at Peter Iredale, or climb through some old military bunkers. Downtown Warrenton you will find a store and what could be a famous Taco Truck! In the business district of Warrenton, you can have all the shopping you need – Fred Meyer, Costco, Walmart, Dollar Tree, and fast food. Travel around the area is easy and cheap! You can ride the local bus for a $1! Or bring you can bring you car, as we have employee parking at the apartments.
How to Apply
Please check us out and apply via the link below.