Work Here. Play Here. Stunning Larsmont Cottages on Lake Superior!
From Duluth to Grand Marais, MN, we offer a collection of singularly inspiring resort destinations located on the iconic North Shore of the world's largest lake, Lake Superior.
- Duluth, MN
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Nov 01, 2018)
Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats.
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? www.donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
Odyssey Resorts is seeking an experienced manager to assist running the housekeeping department at Larsmont Cottages which is just outside of Duluth in Two Harbors, MN.
The Assistant Housekeeping Manager is responsible for managing daily operations of the housekeeping and laundry departments to ensure efficient operations and quality guest care is maintained at all times.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Staffing, scheduling, training, and developing staff.
- Organizing and creating breakouts of teams and times, directing team members to assigned locations.
- Participate in the cleaning of rooms and conducting inspections of rooms.
- Respond to owners, guests, and others regarding housekeeping issues, when requested.
- Track guest service scores and identify ways to improve scores, when requested.
- Maintain and adhere to the housekeeping budget, track invoices and code to appropriate accounts, with the guidance of the Department Manager.
Previous housekeeping and supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
If you have pride in what you do and want to be a part of an incredible team, this is the job for you!