Work & play in the adventure capital of Alaska!
Along the shores of the Inside Passage
- Haines, Alaska
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Newly renovated waterfront RV Park is located in Haines, Alaska, adjacent to the Haines Small Boat Harbor and downtown Haines. The Park sits on the shores of Lynn Canal, surrounded by towering mountains. Haines is the adventure capital of Alaska with easy access to world-class fishing, hiking, kayaking, skiing and more. Features of the Park include full hook-ups, large sites, a clubhouse/lounge with modern shower/bathroom and laundry facilities.
- Full-Time Salary (6 Month High Season; May-October)
- Part-Time (6 Month Off-Season; Nov-April; Optional)
- Year-Round On-Site Waterfront Housing Included
- Salary based on experience
The RV Park Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of Oceanside RV Park. You’ll be on-call 24 hours/day and will oversee everything from administrative activities to property maintenance.
Essential Duties/Functions (specific areas of responsibility including, but not limited to):
- Manage all guest reservations; Oversee check-in/check-out and collect payments for all guests
- Manage online reservation system and all online guest interactions
- Maintain a clean park, clubhouse, bathroom/shower & laundry facility in conjunction with cleaning staff
- Be on-call for check-ins, emergencies and park policy enforcement
- Stock, order and receive supplies for RV Park facilities
- Assist owner(s) in marketing efforts, updating website & social media engagement
- Point of contact for Oceanside Vacation Rentals for questions and guest requests
- Maintain a high degree of customer service and high customer satisfaction
- Enforce all park policies
- Provide and maintain a positive and safe Park environment
- Perform other tasks and duties as required
Reports directly to Oceanside Properties owner(s)
Qualifications & Skills
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Experience in the hospitality industry is preferred; RV Park management experience is a plus!
- Be able to work holidays, evenings and weekends
- Have the ability to use oral and written language effectively
- Be able to use hand and power tools effectively in a safe and appropriate manner
- Be able to work outside in inclement weather and on uneven surfaces
- Good computer skills including Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs, Gmail/Google Workspace
- Excellent customer service, guest relations and conflict management skills to resolve problems and concerns calmly and effectively
- Flexibility and adaptability to work and have courteous and professional behavior in a fast-paced, high-traffic, and at times, high-stress environment with constant interruptions and changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, decision-making, critical thinking, problem-solving, negotiation, planning, and organizational skills
How to Apply
To apply send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org