Maintenance/Housekeeping Couple for Family Recreational Ranch
34,000 acre Beautiful Mountain Ranch Bighorn Sheep Country
- Laramie Range west of Wheatland, Wy, Wyoming
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (Apr 29, 2019)
A couple needed for a family recreational ranch in the Laramie Mountain Range of southeast Wyoming end of April through Oct. There is a large main residence as well as several outbuildings and structures that will need to be maintained and cared for. The applicants will be responsible for overseeing all systems within and outside the home and buildings with preventative maintenance always in mind. The applicants must be mechanically inclined and plumbing/electrically skilled. Knowledge in internet researching will be needed to troubleshoot.
- Full, detail oriented zone cleaning housekeeping is required.
- Applicants must be fit and willing to help with physical demands
- Basic vehicle maintenance and cleaning of vehicles
- Water features, sprinkler systems and various walking paths and patios that need to be maintained.
- Lawn mowing and landscaping
- Plant annuals and maintain perennials on small scale.
- Several ponds are on the property that need to be maintained as well.
- Couple team must be comfortable living in the mountains and be comfortable in an isolated environment. They need to be able to work alone, but also be comfortable taking direction from the ranch managers and working with a small team.
Non- smokers and pets welcome.
Pictures posted online....https://postimg.cc/gallery/2zkx0mbju/
Pay and benefits
- Pay commensurate with skills and experience
- Insurance plan and 401k offered after 30 days
- Onsite furnished house and utilities
- Work vehicle
- End of season bonus
How to Apply
Please send resume with work history and working references to
attention Rachel Gaby, Ranch Manager