Maintenance Couple for Large Private Mountain Ranch
Private Cattle Ranch
- Laramie Range west of Wheatland, Wy, Wyoming
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Mar 01, 2019)
A couple needed for long-term hire on a private ranch in the Laramie Mountain Range of southeast Wyoming. There is a large main residence as well as several outbuildings and structures that will need to be maintained and cared for. The applicants will be responsible for overseeing all systems within and outside the home and buildings with preventative maintenance always in mind. The applicants must be mechanically and electrically skilled and capable of operating HVAC and Smart Home lighting systems. Knowledge in internet researching will be needed to troubleshoot.
- Full, detail oriented zone cleaning housekeeping is required.
- Limited offseason meal preparation, shopping, etc.
- Applicants must be fit and willing to help with physical demands
- Helping with other ranch duties may be asked when needed and primary priorities allow.
- Basic vehicle maintenance and cleaning of vehicles
- Water features, sprinkler systems, and various walking paths and patios that need to be maintained.
- Lawn mowing and landscaping
- Plant annuals and maintain perennials
- Several ponds are on the property that need to be maintained as well.
- Couple team must be comfortable living in the mountains year round and be comfortable in an isolated environment. They need to be able to work alone, but also be comfortable taking direction from the ranch managers and working with a small team.
Non- smokers and pets welcome.
We will be accepting resumes through February.
Pay and benefits
- Pay commensurate with skills and experience
- Company paid housing and utilities
- Work vehicle
- Attractive benefits package including paid time off, medical insurance, and 401k
How to Apply
Please send resume with work history and working references to firstname.lastname@example.org - attention Rachel.
We will be accepting resumes through February with a March start date.