Guest Services for Beautiful Private Cattle Ranch
Private Beautiful Mountain Ranch
- Laramie Mountains of SE Wyoming
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (May 07, 2018)
Location is a private family ranch in the Laramie Mountains of SE Wyoming. Very remote, but filled with wonderful wildlife and scenery.
This position is one of a team of people who care for a remote estate. Work is done cooperatively as a team and independently. A floater helps fill in where needed day-by-day.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Assisting with cleaning and preparing for guest and family turnover, including bedrooms/baths, linens, common areas, etc.
Assisting with landscaping.
Assisting with food service, including purchase, prep, service and clean-up.
· You should be a cooperative team member with a pleasant and positive can-do attitude.
· You must be a self-starter who takes initiative to get things done without supervision.
· You must have the ability to kneel, bend, carry, stoop, climb, and lift items up to 50 lbs,
· You must be drug free.
· You will be required to use your own vehicle. Fuel is provided. Please be aware that all of the roads leading to the ranch are dirt roads with washboard areas.
· You must be neat, clean and odor-free while at work.
· This is a service industry job, and as such, you must be flexible in dealing with guests, working hours, and job requirements
As a member of a Housekeeping Team, you will help with the above tasks, as well as help with any special projects that develop during your term.
· monthly salary plus discretionary bonus is given on completion of season.
· Staff housing provided. The staff housing has it's own community kitchen and living room.
· Land-line phones are available for employee use, unlimited long distance. Cell service is VERY limited, but available in certain locations. Wifi calling available via internet.
· Internet accessibility is located in staff housing and main buildings.
· During time off there is amazing hiking, fishing, and biking.
· Sorry, we do not have housing for family, children or pets.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter about yourself, resume, and picture to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing: Floater Position.