This winter, make your job EPIC!
Whether you crave carving corduroy, bashing through the bumps, or sending it in the Superpipe, at Northstar there are unlimited opportunities to work & play!
About Northstar California
From a self-titled "Timber Farm" to one of the finest year-round mountain resorts in North America, the resort is now proud to be called home to North Lake Tahoe’s largest snowmaking system, seven award-winning terrain parks and superpipe, a base area village offering 35 specialty shops and restaurants. With all of this here there are all types of positions available!
The Employee Experience
An office you can brag about! Work and play where other's vacation! Time to obtain your Experience of a Lifetime!
You’re someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You’re brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. We want you on our team!
Room and Board
There is plenty of housing available around the Truckee/Tahoe region for Northstar California employees. Each participant must come prepared to research and find their own housing upon arrival. Please refer to the resources provided below.
Recommended Areas to Live that are near Public Transportation
- Sawmill Heights – Located at Northstar – 1 mile from the Village/mountain
- Kings Beach, CA – 6 miles from Northstar
- Truckee, CA – 6 miles from Northstar
- Incline Village, NV – 11 miles from Northstar
- Tahoe Vista – 7.5 miles from Northstar
- Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount ski coupons for extended family and friends
- Ski lessons
- Discounted lodging starting at $85/night
- Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Discounted bike haul
- Discounted golf
- Discounted sporting events tickets
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining
- Free wellness screenings
- Health club discounts
- Retail discounts at Specialty Sports Venture stores
- Starbucks discounts
How to Apply
Winter is right around the corner, and there are currently several employment opportunities for the winter season. Jobs can be applied for online, or in person at the Northstar California Resort Human Resources office.
For more information, call: 866-681-5455