Where Do You Clock-In?! Now Hiring Lift Operators at Northstar!
Deep Powder, Lots of Sunshine, Most Beautiful Views! Northstar has it ALL
- Northstar, Calfornia, California
- $11.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Nov 01, 2017)
Lift Operators are responsible for the safety of our guests while they are loading, riding, and unloading our chairlifts. We strive to provide exceptional experiences to each guest through our front line guest service. You will be spending your days outside in one of the most beautiful mountain settings in the world.
Gondola Operators are responsible for the safety of our guests while they are loading, riding, and unloading our gondolas. Gondola routes tend to be some of the busiest on our mountain. We strive to provide exceptional experiences to each guest through our front line guest service.
Both the Lift Operator and Gondola Operator positions are seasonal and will run approximately from November through April.
Please watch these short videos regarding the environment and experience you will have as a lift operator.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for guest safety at the chairlifts/gondolas.
- Must be safety conscious and able to make quick decisions.
- Responsible for making positive contact with our guests as they enjoy our mountain.
- Must be able to work independently or in a small team to accomplish daily job related tasks.
- Assists in snow removal, daily setup, and routine maintenance of lift areas.
- Assists all guests in loading, riding, and unloading of the chairlifts/gondolas.
- Able to work for extended periods of time outside in winter conditions.
- Works closely with ski patrol, mountain safety, lift maintenance, and lift electric to assist and resolve any problems that may arise on the mountain.
- Must be able to adhere to an early morning starting time - required.
- Experience working in a winter environment - preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required.
- Ability to read and write English - required.
- Able to stand for long periods of time - required.
- Able to lift 50 lbs - required.
- You must provide your own ski or ride gear. We provide a uniform and helmet for use while working.
- Exceptional guest service skills; Ability to work in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Schedule: Four - Five (4-5) days per week depending on location assigned to, approximately Ten (10) hours per day. Holidays and weekend availability is required. Mountain is open seven (7) days per week.
Part Time Schedule: Varies depending on availability and agreed to schedule by Management.
How to Apply
Contact Northstar California for more info or to apply for the job.