Have your Pilots License? Start your career as an Alaskan bush pilot!
Located in remote Alaska on the banks of the Kvichak River
- King Salmon, Alaska
- unknown / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 4 months. (Jun 01, 2023)
Looking for an individual with at least a private pilots license and float rating to do lodge maintenance while building hours. You do not need to have experience in all areas listed below. We will train the right person who has the ability to learn on the job in a unique and rapidly changing environment.
Term: June 1st - Early October
- Catching and releasing float planes from our dock
- Helping load/unload planes
- Maintaining lodge generators - oil/filter changes weekly
- Garbage disposal-burning trash
- Water filtration maintenance - cleaning/changing filters
- Hot tub maintenance - checking/maintaining chemical levels, cleaning when required
- Lawn maintenance - mowing weekly
- Addressing and troubleshooting other issues that come up around the lodge to keep things running smoothly
- Problem solving
- Ability to work independently
- Time management
- Ability to learn on the job
Periodic flying Cessna 206 on floats. Frequency will be determined by need and competency but this could be a great opportunity to build Alaska float time in a high performance plane with the intent to move into a full time flying job. Or a great gig for someone looking to fly, but not full time.
- Competitive monthly salary (DOE) plus tips
- Meals and housing
- Transportation from Anchorage to the lodge
Staff cabins are two private bedrooms with a shared bathroom and living room. Each cabin has WiFi, satellite TV, and 24/7 power.
How to Apply
Contact No See Um Lodge for more info or to apply for the job.