Live and work this summer off the road system in Alaska's Bristol Bay!
The lodge is located on the banks of the Kvichak River
- King Salmon, Alaska
- unknown / month + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 4 months. (Jun 01, 2023)
We are searching for a summer 2023 team member to join our housekeeping / kitchen staff. Our goal is to provide a personalized experience that keeps guests coming back year after year. We are searching for lodge staff members who are high energy, can work as part of a team, have a focus on guest experience, and with an attention to even the smallest details.
Duties may include:
- Daily housekeeping
- Keeping all lodge common areas clean
- Dining room service during breakfast and dinner
- Dishes during breakfast and dinner service
- Washing and folding laundry
- Other tasks around the lodge as needed
- Strict attention to detail - our guests are used to first class service and we strive for nothing less
- Polite and professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Ability to be part of a close knit team, but also work independently during the day
- Timely and dependable
Past seasonal/lodge experience is a plus, but not required. Must be 21 to apply.
- Salary is monthly plus tips and is very competitive
- All food and housing is provided
- Staff cabins each have two private bedrooms with a shared bathroom and living room. All the cabins have WiFi, satellite TV, and 24/7 electricity.
- Transportation from Anchorage to lodge
How to Apply
Please email a resume and professional references to Melissa at email@example.com