Two Spectacular Year-Round Opportunities at a luxurious 4 diamond hotel in Jackson Hole
At the base of Jackson Hole Mountain in the heart of Teton Village and one mile to Grand Teton NP
- Jackson Hole, WY
- Previous experience required
Two spectacular opportunities are available at the Snake River Lodge & Spa - seasoned SALES MANAGER and CONTROLLER.
The Snake River Lodge & Spa is a luxurious 4 diamond hotel. It's situated at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain in the heart of Teton Village.
Primary Responsibilities for the :
- Achieve individual revenue goals
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel to current and potential clients
- Conduct numerous cold calls, direct sales calls, telemarketing calls, sales blitzes & hotel tours
- Proactively identify, qualify and solicit new business accounts
- Total account penetration through client meetings and entertainment, document all client interaction, and establish regular follow up to drive results
- Assist the Regional Director of Sales to formulate clear, concise monthly and quarterly action plans
- Create and implement promotions to attract new customers and stimulate repeat business
- Independent research through Internet, community relationships, competitive analysis and networking to uncover new business opportunities and market trends
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to all departments in the hotel to ensure the highest quality of service to customers
Our ideal SALES MANAGER candidate must possess:
- Strong sales, negotiation and closing skills
- Work well under pressure and display excellent time management skills
- Self-motivation as well as organization skills
- Effective in building relationships and networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior outside, proactive sales experience in the hotel industry is required.
Responsibilities include all financial activities of the hotel, safeguarding the assets, and preparing all financial reports in accordance with company set standards.
- Oversee daily accounting tasks including daily revenue review and reporting.
- Oversee accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Ensure internal controls are consistently followed for accounting, purchasing and inventory functions.
- Ability to prepare and review balance sheet schedules and complete financial statements.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Communicate with hotel and home office managers on the status of financial operations on an ongoing basis.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge:
- One year experience in Hotel or Hospitality related Finance and Accounting.
- Degree in Accounting or Hotel Management and/or related work experience.
- Analytical approach to problems with regard for detail and accuracy.
- Assertive personality.
- Proven administrative and managerial skills.
- Ability to function under pressure.
- Proficient training, coaching and counseling abilities.