Come drive a seasonal shuttle in the beautiful mountain town of Breckenridge,Colorado! Sign on bonus
Breckenridge is a town that is known for its ski resort, stunning mountains & endless recreation.
- Breckenridge, Colorado
- $22.00 - $24.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
In 2021, Moving Mountains received an honorable mention of being in the top 50 - 100 places to work in the USA as determined by the “Outside Magazine Best Places to Work” Employees Survey.
$400 Sign on bonus!
Moving Mountains is a family-owned and locally operated company, established in 1997. Since then, we have carved out a niche for high-touch memorable vacation experiences in exceptional mountain homes. We can directly attribute our success to building our brand around pillars of trust, integrity, and outstanding guest experiences. Because of our commitment to these core values, our portfolio has grown to almost 200 remarkable properties in the Colorado mountain destinations of Steamboat Springs, Beaver Creek, Vail, and now Breckenridge. This responsibility and growth have positioned us as market leaders in the luxury vacation property management space.
It is our first year of providing a shuttle service to our Breckenridge guests, so we are creating a new seasonal shuttle driver team and you can have a chance to help with the creation and make this your seasonal job, year after year. You will create great relationships and our guests always send their appreciation with generous tips.
We have 2 homes in Breckenridge that we are renting for the season and will sublease the rooms to our seasonal staff. Rent is $ 975-$1,450 a month depending on the size of the room and a ski pass is an option, too!
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Qualifications: High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Must be 25 or over and have a valid driver’s license or CDL with a clean driving record and must maintain a clean driving record. Must be able to safely operate vehicles based on company standards and must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Work Experience: Shuttle driving experience required, comfortable towing a trailer a plus
- General Knowledge: Hospitality, attention to detail, customer service, multi-tasking.
- Company Culture: Able to adhere to and live by our company code and core values.
- Appearance: Come to work looking presentable and in complete uniform compliance as per our handbook guidelines.
- Flexibility: Demonstrates a willingness to assist in any role within the organization in times of need. Flexible working hours and ability to regularly work on weekends.
- Certificates, licenses, and registrations required: Must have a valid driver’s license or CDL with a clean driving record and must maintain a clean driving record. Confidence in driving large vehicles including shuttles and towing trailers.
- Attitude: Personable and able to deal with a variety of personality types. Positive attitude to solving problems. Ability to come to work regularly and on time, to follow directions, to take criticism, to get along with co-workers and supervisors, to treat co-workers, supervisors and members/guests with respect and courtesy.
- Work Ethic: Dependable, on time and able to work autonomously but also as a team player.
- Teamwork: Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, owners and guests.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to stand and walk, talk and hear; climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl; Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continual exposure to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme heat or cold (non-weather); Continual exposure to outside weather conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Additional remarks regarding work environment: Able to get in and out of a vehicle, Must be able to walk on icy & slippery surfaces