*Looking to hire additional housekeeping staff as our nearby National Parks Reopen*
Mountain Ridge Cabins and Lodging in Hatch, Utah is looking to hire our summer housekeeping staff for the summer. The position starts Mid-May and continues through October 22nd. We offer competitive pay, great work environment, and employee housing if desired. Join our great team this season and receive an end of season bonus and other perks throughout the season; enjoy a flexible schedule and great work environment.
We are located 25 minutes to Bryce Canyon National Park and 50 minutes to Zion. We are 1.5 hours away from 6 national parks and monuments.
This is a great opportunity to get away for the summer, explore the parks, and take advantage of discounted housing.
We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Clean 8-12 guest rooms or cabins in an 8 hour period.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Pass background and drug test upon hire
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree
We offer an end of season bonus based on hours worked, highly discounted rooms for family and friends to visit. We also offer food and beverage discounts/credits.
Explore the Nearby Bryce Canyon National Park (25 minutes), Red Canyon Scenic Area (15 minutes) or Zion National Park (50 minutes). We are also located next to the Dixie National Forest which has endless ATV trails, access to lakes, and great hiking trails. New for this season we are offering our staff to use Kayaks to take advantage of the Sevier River which is adjacent to the property.
We try to give employees separation from work and co-workers during downtime. We offer discounted housing in one of our off-site studios which is equipped with its own bathroom, kitchenette, and dining table. While we do not provide meals, we offer a 50% discount on food at our Saloon. Our property is equipped with high-speed wireless internet so you can stay connected, TV, and HDMI cord to connect your devices. As a bonus, we reimburse all your housing expenses once you complete the season!
Housing cost: $200 per month, once you complete the season we will reimburse all housing expenses as a bonus!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
Learn more about us at our website www.mountainridgelodging.com.
To apply please send resume to email@example.comView Job Description
How to Apply
Email your Resume. Please include the position you're applying for.