The Outlaw Saloon is a full service bar and grill your own steakhouse. We are located 25 minutes to Bryce Canyon and 50 minutes to Zion National Park. This season position will start immediately and continue through October. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Bryce and Zion with access to nearby hiking and trails.
Job duties will include:
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulation
- Prep Bar for opening and closing duties
- Maintaining the condition of beer, wine, food storage
- Overseeing or liaising with the kitchen
- Enforcing health and safety rules including wearing a mask due to COVID-19
- Working floor, bussing tables, cleaning
- Other duties required as business continues to undergo development
- Some kitchen duties, including assisting with our new grill your own steak dining option.
- Preparing drinks and cocktails
- Cleaning/organizing of bar and dining areas.
- Some shifts in Kitchen may be required as we have a small crew and cross train everyone.
Pay is hourly, plus tips. Please send inquiries and resume to provided email for further details about the job. We are looking for motivated and dependable employees who will have make this our best season yet!
Room and Board:
We offer discounted onsite housing for $200 per month (all included). Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom and small kitchen. Free meals are not included but discounts to the bar are available. We also have washers/ Dryers, TV, and wireless internet which is included in job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bartending: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- Must be able to obtain food handlers and TIPS certification
To qpply please send an email with resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Apply
Email your Resume. Please include the position you're applying for.