Seasonal (Apr 15th-Oct 27, 2023) or H2B's looking for a summer extension-May 27th-October 27th, 2023
Your summer ADVENTURE starts here!
- Lincoln, New Hampshire
- $16.50 - $18.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 2 months. (Apr 15, 2023)
The Mountain Club on Loon Resort will deliver heartfelt experiences through engaging hospitality for our Guests, meaningful opportunities for our Team Members, superior results for our Owners, and a positive impact on our Community and Business Partners.
Sign on Bonus $$$$$ (H2B's do not qualify)
Staff Housing is available on a limited basis. Our Housing is shared accommodations to include bedrooms. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the necessary items to prepare your own meals at home. Housing is just a couple of miles away from work. The weekly cost is $95.00 per week per person. This includes all utilities.
Transportation to and from work will be provided to those individuals without a vehicle.
As a Room Attendants, Associates are responsible for cleaning Guest Rooms and Public Area's of the resort.
Job duties include but not limited too: Cleaning bathrooms and replacing used linens and amenities, remaking of beds with clean linens, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning the kitchens, responsible for replacing any missing kitchen inventory, cleaning of all kitchen appliances, reporting any maintenance issues to the Housekeeping Manager. All staffed will be trained to cover other area's of the department such as Laundry.
Our resort consists of 234 guest rooms. 117 of those are studio's that have a kitchen that is fully stocked with all items to prepare a family meal. They also have a dining area, living area that has 2 drop down Murphy beds along with a bathroom. The remaining 117 units are a king bedded unit with bathroom. Each room can be rented individually or they can be combined to offer a spacious suite.
- Evening shifts may apply but would be very limited.
- Laundry shifts may also apply but would be very limited.
- The employer asks that ALL employees are friendly and flexible in the busy resort with a fast pace.
Personal Attributes: Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Work weekends and Holidays
- Able to communicate effectively with staff and resort guests
- Must be able to work on your feet for most of your shift
- Have a great eye for details
Sign on Bonus $$$$ (H2B's do not qualify)
Benefits for Seasonal
- Wellness Center Membership for Associate
- 50% Food discounts at the Black Diamond Pub and Loon Mountain
- 30% Spa services and retail discounts at the Viaggio Spa
- 3 free day passes to Loon Mountain Activities available from June 1st thru October 15th
How to Apply
Please email your updated resume to Denise Skidgel at email@example.com our Recruitment and Personnel Coordinator.