Summer Season Opportunities for Full-time and Seasonal Cook positions. Your adventure awaits you!
Mountain Views all around!
- year round
- Lincoln, New Hampshire
- $18.00 - $23.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (Apr 22, 2023)
The Mountain Club on Loon Resort will deliver heartfelt experiences through engaging hospitality for our Guests, meaningful opportunities for our Team members, superior results to our Owners and a positive impact for our Community and Business Partners.
We employ people like you who work hard and play hard. We don’t just ski, we ski for free.
Staff Housing is available on a limited basis. Our Housing is shared accommodation to include bedrooms. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the necessary items to prepare your own meals at home. The weekly cost is $95.00 per week per person. This includes all utilities.
The Black Diamond Pub at The Mountain Club on Loon is seeking full-time and seasonal Line Cooks. All shifts are needed; Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Banquets. Line Cooks are responsible for all food preparation and execution under the supervision of the Executive and Sous Chefs. General experience on cold kitchen and the hot line is preferred but not required. A high level of dedication to food sanitation and safety as well as hygiene are a must.
Personal Attributes: Strong team player with a positive attitude. Line Cooks should be reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with a team. Experience is appreciated but a desire to listen and learn is greatly appreciated.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Must be able to carry server trays
· Work weekends and Holidays
· Able to communicate effectively with staff and resort guests
· Must be able to work on your feet for most of your shift
Benefits available for full-time employees.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
How to Apply
Please email your resume and any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org