Maintenance Technician II Opening at Mt Rushmore!
Live.Work.Explore - Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Keystone, South Dakota
- $16.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Passionate about hospitality, people, and beautiful places? If the answer is yes, then Mount Rushmore National Memorial is calling your name! Live. Work. Explore.
Located in the beautiful Black Hills region of South Dakota, this area draws more than 3 million tourists per year. As a resident of this unique area, you can experience our hiking trails, lakes, camping, rock climbing, mountain biking, and geocaching. Take a day trip to Badlands National Park or Custer State Park - or visit one of our great South Dakota towns such as Keystone, Deadwood and Sturgis. Mount Rushmore National Memorial has a lot to offer!
This Part-Time, Year-Round position will typically work 24 hours per week (2-3 shifts per week) during the winter season and 40 hours per week (full-time) during the summer season. $16.00/hr
*BONUS: Free dormitory housing or 1/2 price RV sites through October 31, 2021!*
- Medical, 401k, Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 50% Discount on Xanterra Lodging
- 30% Discount in the Gift Shop
- 20% Discount in the Restaurant
- 15% Verizon Service/Products Discount
- Black Hills VIP Training Pass Discounts for local attractions
- Employee Meal Plan & Employee Housing Available
- $350 Referral Bonus
- Maintains building, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, and other related maintenance activities.
- Replaces air conditioner filters.
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
- Cleans snow and debris from sidewalk.
- Mows lawn, trims shrubbery, and cultivates flowers.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floor. Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Polishes metalwork kick plates.
- Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.
- Sets up tables and chairs in dining room or EDR.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How to Apply
Apply Online Today!