Unique Leadership Opportunity with Rainier Guest Services in the PNW at Mount Rainier National Park
Ascending to 14,410 feet above sea level, Mount Rainier is an iconic point in the PNW.
- year round
May 15, 2023
- Ashford, Washington and Paradise, Washington
- $110,000.00 / year
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Jun 15, 2023)
Park General Manager is a unique opportunity to lead a dynamic and professional team to provide visitors to Mount Rainier National Park the highest level of guest service in our lodging, dining, and retail business units.
- Healthcare Options (medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA options, etc.)
- 401K match
- Paid holidays plus additional paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts at Guest Services recreational and lodging facilities nationwide
- Additional discounts on various products and services
- And more!
- Sets goals for the area, while developing organization and structure. Analyzes, plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates key responsibilities and practices to reporting managers to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Ensures that the position analyzing, problem solving and making timely decisions to impact the business and direction. Develops strategies working on innovative ways to drive business.
- Manages through unusual events to keep the area operating to the Company’s standards.
- Reviews the units’ environments and key business indicators within the area to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide guidance to the management team to and achieve goals.
- Reviews unit environments and key business indicators within the area to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching to the operations management team to act and achieve operational goals.
- Develops strategic and operational plans to support execution of division and company initiatives to achieve both operational excellence and business results.
- Monitors and directs area-wide management staffing.
- Review hiring initiatives, staffing plans, hiring initiatives and workplace morale while promoting Career Development and Workplace Diversity.
- Communicates clearly and accurately to all levels of management to ensure effective unit operations.
- Ensures strong business relations and communication with the client, business partners, tribes and community to enhance strategic goal.
- Advises Senior Director of West Coast Operations on strategic issues.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent required, Management, Hospitality, Culinary or associate degree in food service or related field preferred.
- At least 3 years General Manager or equivalent level position experience with multi-unit management experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Experience in analyzing financial reports.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to problem solve; experience in complex, demanding environments; experience in multi-unit environment.
- Working knowledge of the business processes and system development. Strong customer service background and building client relations.
How to Apply
Please click the apply button to be rerouted to our career site to apply directly or reach out to our Managing Director, Brandy Frederich, at email@example.com