Hiring now! $15.00/hr. - Affordable Housing -Eligible for End of Season Bonus!
Ancient forests, alpine meadows, waterfalls, and a volcano!
- Paradise, Washington
- $15.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Clean all dishes, glasses, utensils, pots and pans both by hand and automated machine. Maintain cleanliness and proper operation of dish cleaning area and equipment. Assist culinary and other restaurant staff as needed.
- Wash dishes, utensils, trays, and cooking supplies using proper sanitation procedures.
- Pull trash from trash receptacles. Replace trash bags as needed. Clear trash from tables and floors/grounds.
- Clean floor area of any spillage of water, detergent and/or food stuffs per safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Fill condiments, utensils, and other supplies with stock as needed.
- Loading and unloading of inventory from trucks. Stocking storeroom.
- Maintain the kitchen, serving, and dining areas in clean and orderly condition at all times by sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, wiping counters and equipment and organizing shelves in order to maintain a sanitary workstation and to meet mandated health compliance requirements.
- Assist chefs, line cooks, and dining room staff as necessary
- Keep all trash cans double-lined and in sanitary condition
- Performs such other related duties as directed or required
- Maintain awareness of safety issues and report them immediately to your manager.
- Employee Housing
- Meal Plans
- Employee Recreation Program
- Free Access to the National Park
- Shuttle services
- Centrally located
- Opportunities to continue with the company at various locations across the country
- Discounts at all of our properties and adventures within the organization
- Expand your resume
- Over 200 trails packed full of waterfalls, vistas and wildlife to explore
How to Apply
Click on Apply Now!