Hiring now! $15.00/hr. - Affordable Housing -Eligible for End of Season Bonus!
Ancient forests, alpine meadows, waterfalls, and a volcano!
- Ashford, Washington and Paradise, Washington
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
A cross functional position which can be assigned various specific job accountabilities within the Housekeeping, Dining Room, Kitchen, Retail or Lodge operations. Public contact positions require an adequate understanding and ability to communicate in English with customers.
- Utilizes and promotes the spirit and intent of Guest Services Hospitality Standards in the day to day interaction with guests, customers, and internal staff.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Will need to be able to lift and carry for short distances, up to 35 pounds on a regular basis depending on assignment.
- Capable of vacuuming, making beds, dusting, sweeping, mopping and cleaning bathrooms.
- Ability to stock supply closets, carts and retail stores if needed.
- Participate in full-code inventories.
- Responsible for proper and safe operation of various equipment including dish machine operation, laundry washers and dryers.
- Responsible to assist in the Mt. Rainier recycling program by sorting and proper placement of recyclable material.
- Assist and supports other staff members in accomplishing key job accountabilities.
- Performs such other related duties as directed or required
- Employee Housing
- Meal Plans
- Employee Recreation Program
- Free Access to the National Park
- Shuttle services
- Centrally located
- Opportunities to continue with the company at various locations across the country
- Discounts at all of our properties and adventures within the organization
- Expand your resume
- Over 200 trails packed full of waterfalls, vistas and wildlife to explore
How to Apply
Click on Apply Now!