Hiring now! $15.00 p/hr. - Affordable Housing -Eligible for End of Season Bonus!
Ancient forests, alpine meadows, waterfalls, and a volcano!
- Ashford, Washington and Paradise, Washington
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
The Housekeeper performs routine daily tasks in a safe and efficient manner to clean guest rooms, public restrooms, and public areas of the hotel, including stripping and making beds, cleaning bathrooms, and vacuuming hallways.
- Clean assigned areas as directed by management and in compliance with the Company’s “green” initiatives.
- Routine daily tasks in a safe and efficient manner to clean guest rooms,
public restrooms, and public areas of the hotel, including stripping and making
beds, cleaning bathrooms, and vacuuming hallways.
- Dust and clean all furniture, picture frames, mirrors, windows, baseboards, carpet edges, inside and outside door panels, door ledges, and thresholds.
- Pull trash from trash receptacles. Replace trash bags as needed. Clear trash from tables and floors/grounds.
- Clean and vacuum under beds, desk, gaming tables, and behind nightstands.
- Check and replace all missing items in rooms, including soaps, shampoos, conditioners, hangers, clocks, ice bucket liners, hair dryers, brochures, and stationery, etc.
- Clean and ensure bathtubs, tub ledges, sinks, vanity shelves, toilets, bathroom scales, tissue box covers, and soap dishes are spot, mold, mildew, and dust free.
- Sweep and mop all bathroom floors.
- Dust all lights and sconces, make-up mirrors, and lampshades.
- Perform laundry duties as assigned. Move dirty linens and garbage to assigned area.
- Stock linen closets with clean linen throughout the day.
- Report needed repairs and turn in lost & found items to housekeeping manager.
- Notify Supervisor of all quality control issues or needed repairs pertaining to the housekeeping of the facility.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues and report them immediately to your manager.
- Performs such other related duties as directed or required
Ascending to 14,410 feet above sea level, Mt. Rainier is an iconic point in the Washington landscape. Our associates gain valuable experience here while meeting guests and coworkers from around the world, and in their free time they have a magical world of pristine mountain meadows, majestic waterfalls, peaceful old-growth forests, and much more to explore! Throughout the season we have regularly scheduled activities and day trips with transportation provided for associates, including trips to nearby adventures or cities like Seattle to visit Pike Place or catch a Mariners game! Employees with vehicles are only a short 2-hour trip away from exploring many destinations like Portland and Seattle on their own.
- Employee discounts in our retail locations and at the Inns
- Save money: Employee housing and meal plans are available!
- Free laundry facilities (including free soap)
- Scheduled employee events throughout the season
- Discounts at other Guest Services properties
- Opportunities to work with other Guest Services properties when your contract ends
- End of agreement bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Housing discounts
- Free access to the National Park
- Park shuttle service for employees
- Centrally located with access to Seattle and Portland OR
- Over 200 trails packed full of waterfalls, vistas and wildlife to explore
- Forge lifelong friendships
- Expand your resume
- Trips in town for shopping
- Competitive wages
- Access to a Full-service weight room In the Longmire Area (minimal fee)
- Free Wi-Fi in the Breakrooms, and recreation room
- Ping pong table
- TV and more!
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below.