Hiring now! $15.00 p/hr. - Affordable Housing -Eligible for End of Season Bonus!
Waterfalls, Hiking, Volcano!
- Paradise, Washington
- $15.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Responsible for ordering, shipping, receiving, and rotating stock in the Paradise Inn kitchen and bar. Assist in setting standards to adequately maintain the kitchen, food, and cleaning supplies. Maintain kitchen and storage areas to sanitation standards.
- Receive documentation and goods from warehouse
- Order, receive and ensure security of bar stock
- Inventory food and liquor
- Date product and rotate according to food handling process
- Assist in setting up and maintain storage standards
- Ensure proper maintenance, and cleanliness of all refrigerator walk-in areas
- Take temperatures at regular intervals and maintain foods in sufficient quantities while minimizing production waste
- Assist in maintaining kitchen sanitation and equipment cleaning schedule
- Deliver product from lower storage to main kitchen
- Ensure recycling program is followed in the department
- Adhere to food safety guidelines including ServSafe and HACCP
- Place orders, schedule and process payroll with direction from the Food and Beverage Manager
- Place maintenance work orders
- Attend and participate in safety meetings
- Performs such other related duties as directed or required
- Employee Housing
- Meal Plans
- Employee Recreation Program
- Free Access to the National Park
- Shuttle services
- Centrally located
- Opportunities to continue with the company at various locations across the country
- Discounts at all of our properties and adventures within the organization
- Expand your resume
- Over 200 trails packed full of waterfalls, vistas and wildlife to explore
How to Apply
Click on Apply Now!