Work at beautiful Paradise Inn - Mt. Rainier National Park - RVers Welcome!
Ashford is located right outside the park entrance
- Ashford, Washington
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Compiles retail transfers for transmittal to the corporate office. Reviews packing slips from warehouse retail and verifies invoices, codes, and submits to supervisor.
- Communicate with Retail Managers and other supervisors when necessary in regard to any incongruities in the individual reports
- Researches retail vendor statements
- Process condemned product and updates report spreadsheet to transmit to the corporate office
- Retrieves and organizes all retail invoices and transfers any paperwork that is specifically requested by corporate
- Process month end inventory reports
- Performs such other related duties as directed or required
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent required; secondary education is a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative position required
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting or related field
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Must be service and safety oriented.
- Must possess a sense of awareness, timelines, urgency, common sense, and have a very strong attention to detail
- Computer experience with Windows operating system, MS Office software, and Visual one Property Management (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone and other communications skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to sit at a desk in front of a computer and monitor phones for extended amounts of time for up to 8 hours a day.
- Lift, carry, and push up to 10 lbs. regularly, 15-20 lbs. regularly, and up to 30 lbs. occasionally
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers, and the ability to speak clearly in English to ensure understanding by customers and co-workers.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends when required.
- Typical office equipment (computer, multi-line phone system, fax, copier, scanner, among others).
- Required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) used: goggles and glove
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link below.