Working and living at Moonlight Basin is something you won't soon forget! *IN-COUNTRY H2B EXTENSIONS
Located at the base of Lone Peak Mountain, situated on 28,000 acers of pristine wildress.
- Big Sky, Montana
- $16.00 - $18.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
At Moonlight Basin our Mantra is Motivation, Opportunity, Organization, Leadership, Integrity, and Teamwork. We offer our “changemakers” an inclusive, rewarding, fun, work environment, with the opportunity to have a great time while making money.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget! The mountain scenery, hiking, fishing, rafting, golfing and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and the perfect place to enjoy Montana.
Summer Season starts May 15 and ends October 15, 2023 (Our start and end dates are flexible.)
Housekeeper - *IN-COUNTRY H2B EXTENSIONS*
Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and reporting any maintenance or safety hazards to their supervisor or manager. They must complete tasks like vacuuming, sweeping, emptying trash cans, dusting shelves, cleaning windows, and mopping floors. Some Housekeepers change linens, wash dishes, and do light ironing and laundry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Cleaning and resetting all guest areas and bathrooms
- Straightening furniture
- Dusting and vacuuming
- Scrubbing, sanitizing, and wiping surfaces
- Emptying trash
- Servicing multiple homes and public spaces during each workday
- Cleaning kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, and common spaces in homes
- Being courteous and helpful to members, their family and guests, including reporting any member requests or preferences.
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of three-months of housekeeping or similar experience
- Flexibility to meet changing work needs and demands.
- Understanding of cleaning products and equipment and capable to use correctly.
- Good grooming, neat appearance, and compliance with dress policy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Work outside in all temperatures.
- Reliable and willing to work weekends, and holidays as needed during peak periods.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
We offer an end-of-season bonus, daily employee meals, end-of-season employee celebration, employee housing in Big Sky, and free transportation to Moonlight from employee housing and Bozeman daily.