Working and living at Moonlight Basin is something you won't soon forget!
Moonlight Basin is located at the Base of Lone Peak mountain on 20000 acers.
- Big Sky, Montana
- $17.00 - $17.50 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
“We Want Seasonal Changemakers!”
Is that you? At Moonlight Basin our Mantra is Motivation, Opportunity, Organization, Leadership, Integrity, and Teamwork. We offer our “changemakers” an inclusive, rewarding, fun, work environment, with endless opportunities to provide the highest levels of service and experience positive teamwork.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget! The mountain scenery, direct access to the finest downhill skiing that Big Sky Resort has to offer, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, hiking, golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and the perfect place to enjoy Montana.
RETAIL ASSOCIATE – SEASONAL POSITION
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for opening and closing the retail shop daily. Individuals in this role will be responsible for managing the retail operation during their shifts. The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and striving for the highest of standards to provide each member and guest with a memorable experience. Daily management of the retail shop.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Creating and maintaining merchandise displays
- Make product recommendations, necessary reorders, and sales updates to the retail manager
- Assist with the month-end inventory and receiving of new product
- Assist in creating an exceptional guest service culture
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the retail shop and the execution of all policies and procedures instituted by the retail manager.
- Ensure the retail shop is clean and always organized.
- Operate the retail POS, charge member accounts, and take cash and credit card payments.
- Practice proper telephone etiquette always.
- Continually elevate standards of service to exceed the guests’ expectations.
- Give full attention to what supervisors, members, customers, and co-workers are saying, take notes to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- Determine the needs of members and guests by listening to provide product information and exceptional experience
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Six months of retail sales experience.
- Experience with a variety of winter outdoor activities is helpful.
- Must be well groomed and adhere to dress code.
- Must be friendly and outgoing with a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work alone during certain parts of the day.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and possible overtime
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Complimentary meal per shift
- Big Sky season ski pass or cash equivalent (you must work a minimum of four months)
- End-of-season discounts on our retail store items
- End-of-season employee celebration
- End-of-season bonus potential, after four months of employment
Employee housing with transportation to work is available.
Transportation from Bozeman to Moonlight Basin is available.
How to Apply
Apply online via the provided link.