Live and work in beautiful Big Sky!
Moonlight Basin offers amazing views and direct access to the best hiking and down hill skiing!
- Big Sky, Montana
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 2 months. (Nov 21, 2022)
We Want Seasonal Changemakers!
Is that you? At Moonlight Basin our Mantra is Motivated, Organized, Opportunity, Nature, Leadership, Integrity, and Teamwork. We offer our “changemakers” an inclusive, rewarding, fun, work environment, with endless opportunity to provide the highest levels of service and experience positive teamwork.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget! The mountain scenery, direct access to the finest downhill skiing that Big Sky Resort has to offer, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, hiking, golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and the perfect place to enjoy Montana.
At Moonlight Basin we strive for nothing but the very best quality of amenities, facilities, recreation, food, beverage, and top-notch service to all our owners, members, and guests.
WINTER SEASON starts November 21 and ends April 22, 2023 (Start and end dates are flexible.)
This position can lead to full-time, year-round employment.
Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and reporting any maintenance or safety hazards to their supervisor or manager. They must complete tasks like vacuuming, sweeping, emptying trash cans, dusting shelves, cleaning windows, and mopping floors. Some Housekeepers change linens, wash dishes, and do light ironing and laundry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Cleaning and resetting all guest areas and bathrooms
- Straightening furniture
- Dusting and vacuuming
- Scrubbing, sanitizing, and wiping surfaces
- Emptying trash
- Servicing multiple homes and public spaces during each workday
- Cleaning kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, and common spaces in homes
- Being courteous and helpful to members, their family and guests, including reporting any member requests or preferences.
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of six-months of housekeeping or similar experience
- Flexibility to meet changing work needs and demands.
- Understanding of cleaning products and equipment and capable to use correctly.
- Good grooming, neat appearance, and compliance with dress policy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Work outside in all temperatures.
- Reliable and willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed during peak periods.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
We offer daily employee meals, discounts on retail items, end-of-season employee celebration, tuition reimbursement, employee housing in Big Sky, season ski pass or cash equivalent (you must work a minimum of four months) and free transportation to Moonlight from employee housing and Bozeman daily.
Moonlight Basin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.