Join our team at the Montecito Sequoia Lodge located in the Sequoia National Park!
Our rustic year-round lodge is on 40 acres of Sequoia National Forest land.
- Giant Sequoia National Monument, California
- unknown / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Spend your time working in the Sequoia National Park!
Our location allows for easy access to many of the popular attractions within both the Sequoia and Kings Canyon Parks. Montecito offers guests a memorable experience amongst the Sequoias, with breathtaking views of the Great Western Divide.
At Montecito Sequoia Lodge, we value every role as it takes a team to provide a quality guest experience.
Employees also have the opportunity for growth and development within the company as well as the opportunity to work year-round.
This job is ideal for candidates that are adaptable, have excellent customer service skills, tolerance for fast-paced environments as well as excellent communication skills.
Main responsibilities include:
- Greet incoming guests and maintain reservations system
- Ensure great customer service through guest interactions
- Help with hospitality which includes stocking buffet items, clean dining room area, maintaining lobby bathrooms, light tidying
- ensure all guests and owners receive efficient service that makes them feel welcome, a positive disposition and can do attitude are great assets
- daily front desk tasks such as guest check in and out, answering phones, directing calls, making reservations, answering questions about area, processing gift shop sales etc.
- communicate with different departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
We look forward to hearing from you!